We are urgently looking for a Volunteer Receptionist to join SECHC.
½ day on Saturday between 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
1. To answer the telephone clearly and helpfully.
2. To greet visitors and members and introduce them to the Centre.
3. To signpost them appropriately and offer refreshment where and when needed.
4. Be involved in admin duties.
• Effective Communication/listening skills and empathy.
• Welcoming supportive and caring approach.
• To be able to work on own initiative.
• Good organisation, administration and telephone skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Confidential and able to keep to boundaries.
• To be confident and competent in working with a variety of people.